Tech Tools For The Classroom

Tech Tools in My Classroom

Below are some of the tech tools we will be using in the classroom this year. Please click on the links to find out more about them and feel free to contact me if you still have questions.

Flipgrid

Flipgrid is a great tool that gives students a voice and allows them to share their ideas on different concepts we are working on in class. As a class, we can also connect via Flipgrid with classrooms around the world.

Kahoot!

ALL students will have a (teacher) Kahoot account. I have them make teacher accounts because with a teacher account they can share Kahoots they make in class with me. Having students make their own Kahoots is a great way of reviewing content for students and showing their understanding of the content. They can also look up my account (mrshacksclass) and play my Kahoots to further review what we are doing in the classroom.

Dreamscape

Dreamscape is a game based reading comprehension program that engages students and promotes a love of reading.

Parlay Ideas

Parlay Ideas is a great way to have students respond to different writing prompts and then comment on each others work. I can also add my own response to different prompts for students to look as well as commenting on their responses.

Skip to toolbar